Monday, July 11, 2005

This is good, third rate actor wants more $$

I could not believe this when I read it, but apparently actor Chris Tucker is making lots of demands before he will agree to shoot Rush Hour 3, at least according to fellow actor Jackie Chan. I think Tucker is decent in the Rush Hour movies, but they would be worthless without Jackie Chan, he makes them funny. For someone who, to the best of my knowledge only has a couple of decent movies under his belt, to make these kind of demands is ridiculous. To compare it to sports, it would be like a hitter with an average of .201 holding out for a lot more money. Shouldn't you be somewhat successful before you start making those kinds of demands?

I am not even considering Tucker getting pulled over and I think arrested for driving over 100 mph in Georgia recently.

You can read the story on Yahoo from AP here about Tucker and Rush Hour 3:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8545779/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home